Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Happy Anniversary RD!

Anniversary:Although I havent been a part of it for as long as most of the members, the journeys we all have are always amazing.Here's to another year <3 🍻 Happy 11 years, Radiant Dark!The Month of May:May is a very busy month for Blizzard. As ...
Small Kerrplunk 1y
Kerrplunk3663Small Tony 1y
Guild News

March Review

As the expansion is winding down, we've been working hard to get people their moose mounts. Our raiders have been working to upgrade their items via Valor points as well as gear running newer members. Im glad we are bringing our A game and helping...
Small Kerrplunk 1y
Kerrplunk2606Small Cyntaria 1y
Guild News

Hellfire Citadel and Radiant Dark

Video by Rhyker
Small Dignen 1y
Dignen0588Small Dignen 1y
Guild News

Heroic Archimonde Down!

Photo credit: Rhyker
Small Dignen 1y
Dignen0579Small Dignen 1y
Guild News

Heroic Mannoroth down!

Photo credit: Rhyker
Small Dignen 1y
Dignen2740Small Cyntaria 1y
Guild News

Heroic Tyrant down!

Photo credit: RhykerThis happened a while back, but I think it's still newsworthy!
Small Dignen 1y
Dignen0421Small Dignen 1y
Guild News

Radiant Dark - Archimonde

Well done everyone! Photo credit: Rhyker
Small Dignen 1y
Dignen0602Small Dignen 1y
Guild News

Radiant Dark - Ahead of the Curve!

Radiant Dark defeats the bosses of Heroic Highmaul and Heroic Blackrock Foundry in high fashion! I'm so proud of this guild. You guys all ROCK! Here is a video put together by our one and only Rhyker that shows our adventures and kills in thes...
Small Cyntaria 2y
Cyntaria0868Small Cyntaria 2y
Guild News

Heroic Blackhand down!

Well done everyone, it felt great to get this guy down. On to Hellfire Citadel!
Small Dignen 2y
Dignen0697Small Dignen 2y
Guild News

We're Recruiting!

Currently in need of a Monk or Shaman Healer to round out our raid group but will consider any and all classes and specs.For more information see our post on the Windrunner Server Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17085899465Or, cont...
Small Cyntaria 2y
Cyntaria0849Small Cyntaria 2y
Guild News

Radiant Dark's Adventures Pandaria

Congratulations to Radiant Dark for our first complete clear of all Normal Mode bosses in an expansion. I am so proud of this guild and it's good to see it still going strong after 10 years. Here is a video put together by our one and only Rhy...
Small Cyntaria 2y
Cyntaria01019Small Cyntaria 2y
Guild News

Radiant Dark 2013 Annual BBQ!

It's that time of year again! That's right, it's time for the Radiant Dark Annual BBQ! This marks our 8th year as a guild. Here is s slightly modified, over used image I made for a BBQ a few years ago. I promise I'll make a new one someday!You c...
Small Jayd 3y
Jayd62278Small Zornac 2y
Guild News

Iron Juggernaut Down!

Hello Radiants, from a shockingly COLD Las Vegas.Yeah, you heard that right. It's cold, and the wind is howling. Work hours are long and sleep is little. The last 2 months of preparing have led me here, to what I was expecting to be a warm, sunn...
Small Jayd 3y
Jayd31904Small Cyntaria 3y
Guild News

Dark Animus Shut Down!

Hey All,I know this is a little late. Thanks Piecewise for reminding me to do this post.Congrats to RD on another amazing victory. We've shut down the Dark Animus down. Awesome job everyone.In the Darkness you will find Radiance.
Small Jayd 3y
Jayd11640Small Jayd 3y
Guild News

Radiant Dark squashes the Empress

Hey All,Raiding in Mists is progressing very well despite the infrequent news posts. Mostly lack of nice screenshots have made this difficult. But thanks to Piecewise we've got an excellent screenshot that I've been able to doctor up.That said!W...
Small Jayd 4y
Jayd11287Small Jayd 4y
Guild News

The Amazing Race: Azeroth Edition - March 18, 2013 - Win Gold and Prizes!

The Amazing Race: Azeroth Edition returns! No, you won't need track shoes or a high-performance vehicle to win this race. Instead, bring your wits and your knowledge of Azeroth lore and landmarks! Very similar to the TV show, you'll have to clear ...
Small Skyblade 4y
Skyblade207898Small Jayd 4y
Guild News

Radiant Dark is Recruiting!

If you are someone that puts your family and career first, cannot commit to 100% attendance, doesn't care about hard modes or fancy achievements, but would like to see content and raid only 1 or 2 nights a week, we may be the guild for you. Curren...
Small Cyntaria 5y
Cyntaria22214Small Jayd 5y
Guild News

Radiant Dark Assaults Dragon Soul

Hello Radiants, This week was a wonderful week of raiding for Radiant Dark. The heroes' first evening assault down 4 bosses in Dragon Soul, two of them being first time kills, Hagara the Stormbinder was the first time attempted. So a most heartfe...
Small Jayd 5y
Jayd11630Small Jayd 5y
Guild News

Radiant Dark brings down Shannox

After a long period of struggle, the ever enduring Radiant Dark have downed the mighty Shannox. Member fluctuation along with holiday schedule has held us up before. But this just proves we can do it. And we will continue to progress at our own...
Small Jayd 5y
Jayd11725Small Jayd 5y
Guild News

The Sound of Silence - Atramedes Dies!

The mighty members of Radiant Dark stepped silently as they unloaded on the keen hearing Atramedes. Fantastic job to all!
Small Cyntaria 6y
Cyntaria22092Small Carmelita 6y